"Taking it one day at a time because there is nothing better to do than living in the present."

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

I have losted almost everything.

I have not posted for a very long time, because I have lost too much in the market. I am again below the $25k required for a day trader and I do not have the liquidity to pay off the margin. It is over for me as a day trader for a long time to come. I can not believe after all the nights I stayed up late analyzing stock charts and business news I can still get f**ked.

I clearly am not a day trader. Without the adequate liquidity I can no longer trade as freely as I please. I am not a number out of the 90%+ that loss money in the market.

I have yet to tell anyone of all my loses. If I have to guesstimate it would be somewhere around $130k. Yes I have lost that much. Later maybe I will post a chart of my progress. My biggest mistakes were shorting financial stocks. I did it three times and lost over $15k just on three trades!

Oh man, I don't have the heart to post the exact losses yet, but I must in order to learn from my frustrating mistakes. I did this upon myself, and I regret playing in the market. There is no easy money in life.

No comments:

Disclaimer

All information in this blog are not to be used as investments by anyone. It is shown only to record my own experiences in the markets. I am not responsible for any lose, pain, anguish, or death you may have from following my trades. Therefore I polity warn all readers to use this site's information at their own discretion.