"Taking it one day at a time because there is nothing better to do than living in the present."

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

wicked losses every where for me...

Again I hold my shorts on NDX but am at hold a tremendous unrealized loss. I figure a bounce was in store but did not want to wait. I now wished I had purchased Oct. puts instead, but tomorrow and Friday will have employment data effecting the market, so we will see. The push upward today was broad, and volume better than a lot of other summer days. The bulls have control, but for how long, not sure. Hopefully not longer than third week of September where options expire. I will take the lose if Friday is another up or consolidation day.

No comments:

Disclaimer

All information in this blog are not to be used as investments by anyone. It is shown only to record my own experiences in the markets. I am not responsible for any lose, pain, anguish, or death you may have from following my trades. Therefore I polity warn all readers to use this site's information at their own discretion.