"Taking it one day at a time because there is nothing better to do than living in the present."

Monday, June 25, 2012

Dow Going Down

A quick update, I closed out of my SDS trade at $16.71 early today around 10. I wish I had stuck around for the additional fall that came up to noon time where the SDS hit around $16.90. So do I think the market has more to fall or is this a flush? In simple terms this was a fast move down and a bounce should be expected. I am not always right and most of the time am wrong so I will stick with stock plays instead of going into options.

I have flipped and gone on the buy side with TNA. I have the commodities such as gold and silver going up which should mean risk on. Furthermore TNA has been flagged oversold by my favorite indicators form friendly THE FLY.

Good luck to all.

No comments:

Disclaimer

All information in this blog are not to be used as investments by anyone. It is shown only to record my own experiences in the markets. I am not responsible for any lose, pain, anguish, or death you may have from following my trades. Therefore I polity warn all readers to use this site's information at their own discretion.